Bonifacio “Boning” Baquirel, 72
MARIBOJOC. – The remains of the late Bonifacio P. Baquirel of Barangay Aliguay this town will be interred this afternoon after a requiem mass at the St. Anthony de Padua alternate church here.
Baquirel, an old timer barangay resident of Aliguay died last Feb. 6. His remains lied in state at his temporary residence as an aftermath of the magnitude 7.2 earthquake in 2013.
The 72-year old Baquirel is survived by wife, Adela and their children. His remains will be buried at the Maribojoc cemetery after the holy mass which will start at 2pm this afternoon.
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it