TAGBILARAN CITY.- The University of Bohol Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants (UB-JPIA) bagged this year’s over-all championship of the Accountancy Week Celebration held last week at the Activity Center, Island City Mall.
As a jump start four of its student participants landed on the top three slots of the 5th PICPA Bohol Inter-Collegiate Accounting Quiz Bowl Cup.
The winners include, Angelika Trasadas, 1st Place in 2nd Year Level, ZaldyFelisilda, 3rd place in 2nd Year Level .CathlineCutamora. 2nd Place in 4th Year Level and DenebDoydora, 3rd Place in 4th Year Level.
Other team participants include BerlithPocot, RonnelAtuel, NIchelle John Pizaña, Ma. FlrancesBoyras and Glenn Aparece.
Meanwhile, UB’s bets Jonathan Olayonand KellyManuta clinched the crown for Mr and Miss Bohol Federation of Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants Fresh Faces 2015. In addition, the school’s entry alsogot 1st place in the Dubsmash competition.
At present, UB JPIA is under the stewardship of Geny Lyn Abrau, JPIA president and Mr. John Ren Rodriguez, CPA, adviser.
Other participating schools include Holy Name University, Bohol Northern Star College, Mater Dei College and Bohol Institute of Technology-International College.
The event was organized by the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) headed by its president DaniloTabaranza, CPA and in coordination with Bohol Federation of JPIA led by Rustom Ahit, president.(labboncales)
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it
- 5 Ways to Avoid Overspending this Christmas
- OF BLACK AND WHITE