TAGBILARAN CITY – A certain Valentin Tagapulot Belarmino, 53 years old reported to city police that his motorcycle was stolen by still unidentified carnapper, police report said.
Belarmino, who is married, a resident of Banban, Dimiao, Bohol and works as Security Guard under Tamblot Security Agency and presently detailed at Amarela Beach Resort, that his motorbike Honda XRM 125 with plate number 9267 GJ was parked yesterday morning within the vicinity of Gov. Celestino Gallares Memorial Hospital.
After he came out of the said hospital and proceeded to PAG-IBIG Office located at Galleria Luisa to transact loan thereat and came back to Provincial Hospital at around 8:45 AM, he was shocked to discover that his motorcycle was nowhere to be found at the place where it was parked.
Police said they’re still investigating the incident.
Meanwhile, P03 Joemer Miculob of this city station has recovered a unit of Honda Wave 100 Motorcycle, bearing Plate No. GA 33102, with Engine No. KWY01E104773, Chassis No. KWY01104765. The said motorbike was stlen at around 2:33 AM on Septembr 11, 2015.
The said motorcycle was registered under the name of Joel D. Remeticado, a resident of Sta. Cruz, Sagbayan, Bohol, police said.
Miculob has responded to the request of a certain Ryan Laswe Bantugan, 30, single and resident of Poblacion Ibabao, Loay, Bohol after the former spotted the said motorbike being driven by a minor with a minor backrider traveling along J. A. Clarin street in this city.
The police accosted the two minors and brought the said motorcycle to the station. (W/Ern Pahayahay’s Report)
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it