TAGBILARAN CITY- The City police chief has tasked his subordinates to conduct investigations on the killings of known drug dealers,users,robbers and all other criminals.
During the month of January this year, many personalities were gunned down by unknown killers.
They said that police cannot allow anyone to put the law and implement it in his own hands. The criminals accordingly, are entitiled for equal protection of the law.
The city council has approved a resolution urging the police to make drastic steps versus robberies, carnapping and other crimes.
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it