DAUIS.- At about 11:30 o’clock last Wednesday morning, personnel from Bureau of Fire and Protection (BFP) came to Dauis police station and informed about a traffic accident that transpired along the national road of Barangay Dao this town.
Elements from the local police station immediately proceeded to the reported place and upon arrival, a motorist and his back rider were already transported to Ramiro Hospital in Tagbilaran City by Dauis ambulance for medical treatment.
Initial investigation revealed that a Kia vehicle bearing plate no. GTZ 919 was travelling from Tinago-Dao national road heading towards municipality of Panglao and upon reaching at the intersection of same road particularly towards Flushing Meadows, it was accidentally hit and bumped by a Honda XRM motorcycle bearing plate no. 9171 which is travelling from municipality of Panglao heading towards this town..
The motorcycle driver identified as Andre Tichy, Swiss national, with foreign address at Zurich Switzerland, 52 years old, single, resident of Barangay Danao, Panglao, owner of Calypso Resort and holder of non-professional driver’s license together with his girlfriend who was his back rider Mary Jane Salarda, 32 yrs old. Both were not wearing helmet and were confined at Ramiro hospital.
The Kia vehicle driver was identified as Regine Schulze, German national, 59 years old, single, rented a house of certain Peter Gregrorschutz at Das-ag, Doljo, Panglao, but no driver’s license, no documents of vehicle presented during the incident, voluntarily ask the responding personnel not to be brought to the hospital for she sustained only minor injury.
Both vehicle and motorcycle were brought to Dauis police station for proper disposition.
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it
- 5 Ways to Avoid Overspending this Christmas
- OF BLACK AND WHITE