The survival of mankind hangs in the balance when the merciless god of darkness takes over the throne of Egypt and plunged the once peaceful and prosperous empire into chaos and conflict in this spectacular action-adventure inspired by the classic mythology of Egypt, “Gods of Egypt”, now showing at ICM Screenville Cinema 1.
Set (Gerard Butler) is the Egyptian god of darkness who usurps Egypt’s throne. Few dare to rebel against him, but a young thief, a defiant mortal named Bek (Brenton Thwaites) whose love was taken captive by Set, seeks to dethrone and defeat him with the aid of the powerful god Horus (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau). He forms an unlikely alliance with Horus in a hope to save the world and rescue his true love.
As their breathtaking battle against Set and his henchmen takes them into the afterlife and across the heavens, both god and mortal must pass tests of courage and sacrifice if they hope to prevail in the epic final confrontation.
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it