LOAY.- The mock elections was conducted last Friday to know of some problems that may arise on upcoming May 9 elections.
But, according to gubernatorial bet Mayor May Imboy of this town that if the elections was conducted now then there are lots of problems that will arise including electoral protests from candidates. According to Mayor Imboy that some of the Vote and Counting Machines are defective since it does not read ballots.
She added that due to bad signal especially in far-flung barangays, then the transmission of the results will be affected.
During the 2010 elections, the PCOS machines were used wherein several complaints were pointed out and so as in 2013 midterm elections, according to Imboy.
She also pointed some worries about election maneuvers since some of her party mates now received zero votes in some towns.
She likewise encouraged COMELEC to make sure that the elections will be credible.
The Smartmatic became controversial due to the allegation during the bidding and that they failed to transmit 23% of the election results.
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it