GARCIA-HERNANDEZ.-A vehicular incident transpired along the national highway, particularly at Barangay West-Ulbujan this town last Tuesday morning.
Police said that a motorela, with plate no. QP 5716owned by Alegia P. Galido and driven by John Mark Pajiga Galido, 21 years old, single, a resident of East Poblacion, Garcia Hernandez was hit by Honda XRM motorcycle color black bearing a plate number 7AT-204381 owned and driven by Alfonso Aco, 34 yrs old, a resident of Tagbilaran City and holder of professional driver’s license.
Initial investigation conducted revealed that both vehicle was travelling in the same direction heading east bound and upon reaching at the place where the incident happened the motorela was suddenly maneuver a u turn without giving a signal causing to hit by the XRM motorcycle which is travelling behind him. Both vehicles incurred damages and were temporarily impounded for proper disposition.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND