TALIBON.- The local police implemented a search warrant to one Mario Salazar y Evardo alias Crestino Salazar/Macres of Brgy. Busalian this town yesterday evening.
The search warrant was issued by Judge Irma Zita Masamayor of the Regional Trial Court (RTC) Branch 52 based here dated Feb. 10.
The team led by P/Sr. Insp. Eduard Sanchez implemented the said search warrant with the presence of two barangay officials then arrest the subject person.
Recovered from the suspect were 43 pieces of improvised tally sheets containing different number combination dated Feb.15. 16 pieces improvised tally sheets containing different number combinations , 12 pieces improvised tally sheets containing different number combinations dated Feb.13, four pieces computer tips color red with different dates, one bundle of bet stub containing different number combination dated Feb. 15, two pieces pocket notebook containing list of gross of illegal numbers game, cash money worth P5,470, believed to be proceeds of illegal numbers game recovered in the room of the subject person, two pieces ball pen color black and blue recovered on the top of the table at the kitchen.
The subject was then brought to the police station for proper disposition.
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it