DAGOHOY.- That on or at about 1:30 last Wednesday afternoon, PNP personnel of Clarin Police Station in coordination with the PNP personnel of Dagohoy Police Station proceeded to Barangay San Miguel, Dagohoy in order to look and intercept one (1) Honda XRM RS 125 motorcycle color.
The motorcycle was with red with black combination, without plate number, with the registered owner one Francisco Infiesto y Cubay, Filipino, of legal age, married, former barangay captain and a resident of Sitio Casia, Buwangan, Clarin.
That at about 2:10 in the afternoon of same day, said motorcycle was recovered in the possession and control from one Dario Pedarios y Olarita, Filipino, 31 years old, married, farmer and a resident of Purok Antorium, San Miguel, Dagohoy, Bohol and the latter voluntarily turn-over the motorcycle to the PNP personnel of Clarin Police Station after personally identified by the registered owner who accompanied thereat after presenting the original copy of the Certificate of Registration.
Allegedly, Francisco informed Dagohoy police station that said motorcycle was carnapped last Sept. 26, 2014 while parked at Clarin Public Market, Poblacion, Clarin.
Accordingly, Dario uttered that the above-mentioned motorcycle was purchased by the latter last May 2015 from one Adan Delovino Jr. y Petarco alias Bunso, Filipino, 24 years old, with live-in partner, jobless and a resident of Purok 2, Estaca, Dagohoy then the latter is now temporarily detained at Tubigon lock-up jail, Tubigon Police Station for the crime of carnapping.
Said motorcycle was brought by PNP personnel of Clarin Police Station for proper disposition.
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it