SAN MIGUEL- One Bonifacio Hinlayagan y Boncales, 52 yrs. old, married, barangay councilor of San Vicente this town personally appeared before the local police station and reported that a thief incident transpired in his barangay particularly at residence of Nerie Tinampay y Hinlayagan.
PNP elements of San Miguel PS led by PO2 Michael Gimarangan immediately responded to the said alarm to conduct investigation.
Initial investigation disclosed that the suspect of the said incident was one Glenn Pontanar y Tinampay, 25 yrs old, single, a resident of San Vicente, San Miguel and was apprehended during the hot pursuit operation.
Seized from his position and control one (1) SKK mobile phone, one (1) unit Sony amplifier, one (1) pouch, two (2) lighter, one (1) rolled aluminum foil inventory was conducted at San Miguel police station in the presence of the suspect and witnesses.
Then the suspect was informed on his constitutional rights and anti-torture warning. The same was submitted to San Miguel hospital for medical examination and subsequently to police station including the evidences for further disposition. Investigation is still going on and any development of the case, progress report will follow.
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it