As another threat endangers humanity, the Dark Knight takes on the Man of Steel in an epic showdown in the year’s biggest superhero adventure thriller from DC Comics, “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”, which will premiere worldwide on March 26, at ICM Screenville Cinemas.
In Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the world turns on Superman because of the destruction he failed to prevent at the end of Man of Steel. Metropolis has been razed to the ground and Superman is the most controversial figure in the world. While for many he is still an emblem of hope, a growing number of people consider him a threat to humanity, seeking justice for the chaos he has brought to Earth.
As far as Bruce Wayne is concerned, Superman is clearly a danger to society. He fears for the future of the world with such a reckless power left ungoverned, and so he dons his mask and cape to right Superman’s wrongs. The rivalry between them is furious, fueled by bitterness and vengeance, and nothing can dissuade them from waging this war.
However, a dark new threat arises as Batman and Superman are fighting each other. A Doomsday is created by Lex Luther, one who has a power greater than either of them to endanger the world and cause total destruction. It’s up to Superman and Batman to set aside their differences along with Wonder Woman to stop Lex Luthor and kill Doomsday from destroying Metropolis and save the world.
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it