TAGBILARAN CITY.- A suspect was arrested in a buy bust operation last Sunday dawn particularly inside Buenvilla Pension House Room 305 along M. Parras St. this city.
The suspect was identified as Ronald Taer Capuno alias “Butchoy”, married, 34 years old and a resident of Poblacion 1this city.
The arresting team was composed of elements of PPSC/SWAT namely PO3 Roman Quidlat Jr, PO3 Benjamin Jamoner Jr.,PO3 Richard Timbal,PO2 Jose Felicisimo Rebosura which was led by PO3 Rodeliano Lagahit.
Suspect was arrested after one of the PNP personnel who acted as poseur buyer was able to purchase one piece heat sealed transparent sachet containing suspected shabu in the amount of P500.
Meanwhile, the seized in the possession of the suspect were one piece P500 utilized as buy-bust money, one piece big transparent cellophane sachet containing suspected shabu ,four pieces tinfoil strips containing believe to be traces of shabu , two pieces improvised tooter , three pieces disposable lighters , one piece pouch color brown containing voluminous transparent cellophane ,one unit magnetic weighing scale ,one unit Samsung s3 cellphone containing transaction messages related to his illegal activities.
The inventory of confiscated items was conducted at the place of arrest in presence of the suspect himself, invited witnesses two elected barangay officials of said place, representatives from the DOJ and the media.
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it
- 5 Ways to Avoid Overspending this Christmas
- OF BLACK AND WHITE