In observance of the Holy Week, Island City Mall is open until 3 PM on Holy Thursday, March 24; while Alturas Mall and Plaza Marcela are until 2 PM on that day. The three stores are closed the whole day of Good Friday, March 25; and will resume regular business hours the following day, Black Saturday, March 26.
With just a few blocks away from St. Joseph Cathedral, Jollibee-Alturas is open the whole day of Holy Thursday, with its regular store hours from 6 AM to 10 PM; and open also on Good Friday, from 11 AM to 10 PM.
Chowking-Alturas Mall is also open on regular hours from 8 AM to 10 PM on Wednesday, Holy Thursday, Black Saturday and Easter Sunday; and from 10 AM to 10 PM on Good Friday.
The Screenville Cinemas of Island City Mall are closed on Holy Thursday and Good Friday. The movies currently shown will run until today, March 23. Regular showing will resume on Black Saturday, with the much-awaited world premiere of the year’s biggest action adventure thriller, “Batman v Superman”; and the latest chapter of the popular horror blockbuster film series in Japan, “Ju-On 4: The Final Curse.”
At the Alturas Corporate Center, the HRD, Accounting, IAD, PRM and Grocery Purchasing are on a skeletal workforce on Wednesday and Black Saturday; but closed on Holy Thursday and Good Friday. All offices will open back on Monday, March 28.
Meanwhile, it’s an egg-citing Easter Sunday at the Island City Mall on March 27, with Easter Egg Hunt at the Activity Center, at 10 AM, right after the Holy Mass at the mall. The first 200 kids with single receipt worth P300 can register at the A1 Card Desk of ICM, and join the fun-filled activities such as Egg Painting Contest at 1 PM; and Kiddie Party Game and Costume Contest at 2 PM.
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it
- 5 Ways to Avoid Overspending this Christmas
- OF BLACK AND WHITE