by ATTY DANDAN A. BANTUGAN
Pres. Aquino will be here tomorrow, his 6th visit here after the great earthquake last Oct. 15, 2013.
The Philippine Information Agency (PIA) here sent an advice to all media entities in the city to make at least three questions while the President will be meetingthe local press while he will be in Panglao town.
Primary among the President’s itinerary tomorrow is the inspection and briefing of the Panglao Airport and its development.
Other than that, the President would most likely listen to the briefings by the Department of Transportation and Communication (DOTC) on the Panglao airport.
Pres. Aquino will also be updated on the Purok Electrification Program of the National Electrification Administration in Bohol.
He will also be listening to the progress of the shared service facility with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) in Panglao.
While the President is in Panglao town, he is set to meet the local media.
Rey Anthony H. Chiu, PIA-Bohol manager, said that if the media conference pushes through, three questions coming from the representatives of the local media outlets will be asked to the President.
However, the questions will be cleared first with the Presidential Management Staff (PMS).
Chiu said that if ever the questions got the PMS clearance, the President and his staff will be enabled to answer the questions with local inputs and for the President to known which questions need his action and what concerned local authorities have done.
There was no indication that the President will be joining political activities during his visit tomorrow.
The details of his trip are highly confidential. However, the local media was already alerted that the President is coming due to the arrival of the Presidential Security Group (PSG) yesterday. (dab)
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it
- 5 Ways to Avoid Overspending this Christmas
- OF BLACK AND WHITE