BUENAVISTA.- A suspect for robbery and theft has reportedly threatened a barangay captain.
This surfaced after being summoned in Brgy. Bonot-Bonot this town.
Seized from the suspect where the firearm that he toted at the said official and illegal drugs.
The suspect was identified as Renante Manatad Ngoho,27 years old, resident of the said barangay. He was arrested after the police was able to confiscate in his possession two small packs of white crystalline substance believed to be shabu and one caliber .38 revolver and three live ammunitions.
According to the victim, Brgy. Capt. Maribel Sebua, 41 years old, married reported to the police that when he was about to served the summons to the suspect, he showed his firearm to her.
The responding team was led by PSI Jacinto Mandal Jr, together with PO3 Alejandro Estorgio, PO3 Justeofino Hinlayagan,PO1 Ladislao Anasco,PO1 Julito Gucor,PO3 Albert Libante and PO2 Nicolas Parilla.
The suspect reportedly tried to evade arrest but the responding police was able to corner him.
According to P/Sr. Insp. Mandal Jr. that Ngoho was included in their target as he was involved in illegal drug trade in their locality.
The investigator of the Buenavista PNP, that they will file two cases against the suspect which includes illegal possession of firearms and violation of the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act. Meanwhile, the suspect is now detained at the town’s lock up jail.
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it
- 5 Ways to Avoid Overspending this Christmas
- OF BLACK AND WHITE