TAGBILARAN CITY.- One Nissan Culaste y Nalasan , 24 years old, single, and aresident of Jagna, Bohol, voluntarily surrendered last Wednesday morning to Tagbilaran City Police Station upon knowing that he has a pending alias warrant of arrest.
The warrant of arrest had been issued in Criminal Case Number 116037 for Estafa issued by Judge Jennifer Chavez-Marcos, Presiding Judge of RTC Branch 2 based in Tagbilaran City.
The warrant has a recommended cash bail bond of P20,000.00 for his temporary liberty.
Subject accused was released after put-up the required bail at the office of RTC-Bohol for Multiple Salas in Tagbilaran City.
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it