TAGBILARAN CITY.- A notorious suspected thief was arrested at Southern Star Terminal inside Integrated Bus Terminal in this city last Saturday evening by PNP personnel composed of PO1 George Del Castillo and PO1 Awilun.
The suspect was identified as Roland Bamiano y Alibano, 31 years old, single, with live in partner and a resident of Calceta St., Brgy. Cogon this city.
He was caught in the act by his victim Gelica Ann Lampios, a public teacher and a resident of Moto Sur, Loon.
Bamiano allegedly stolek her Samsung cellphone color black inside her bag when she was about to aboard a Southern Star bus going to Loon which prompted her to call the attention of the police.
PO1 del Castillo then conducted a body search and recovered from the right pocket of the suspect one unit Samsung cellphone color black (and found inside the green bag of the suspect, one unit Nokia cellphone color pink, an assorted receipts and pictures, PRC license card, Comelec ID, BDO ATM Card, HNU alumni ID which were also owned by the victim and another assorted identification owned by a certain Sarah Pieras y Cabusao.
Upon verification and identification on the recovered items, some of it was owned by the victim and she was surprised that said items were stolen last March 5, 2015 in the evening. This made her conclude that the arrested person is also the same person who stole her wallet which contains the stated recovered items.
Meanwhile, the suspect was brought to the city police station where he is now detained.
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it
- 5 Ways to Avoid Overspending this Christmas
- OF BLACK AND WHITE