DAUIS.- PNP elements of PPSC/SWAT composed of PO3 Richard Timbal,PO3 Rodeliano Quidlat Jr,PO3 Benjamin Jamoner Jr, and PO2 Jose Felicisimo Rebosura Jr. was able to nab Junaid Kadar of legal age, single, and a resident of Muslim Village Compound, Taloto District of this city last Sunday dawn.
The arrest was made by virtue of a warrant of arrest issued by Judge Sisinio Virtudazo of RTC Branch 4 this city.
The warrant was issued in connection with a violation of Section 11, Article II of R.A. 9165 docketed under criminal case number no. 18218 with no bail recommended.
The accused was arrested inside an e-games located beside Mc Gems Building Brgy. Totolan, Dauis.
Meanwhile, the arrested accused was brought to this office Bohol PPO, Camp Francisco Dagohoy this city for booking .
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it