BUENAVISTA.- A police named PO3 Justeofino Hinlayagan met a motorcycle accident last Thursday afternoon.
This after P/Sr.Insp/ Jacinto Mandal Jr.chief of police here, instructed to verify a top five wanted person in Buenavista police station identified as Luegi Flores y Bentillo who has pending cases of murder, frustrated murder and qualified theft.
Acting on said instruction, PO3 Hinlayagan left Buenavista police station at around 5 o’clock in the afternoon last Thursday of same date onboard on a Honda 110 motorcycle colored red going towards the afore-mentioned place while PO3 Estorgio will act as a backed-up waiting for the positive signal of PO3 Hinlayagan and will board to another vehicle,
While PO3 Hinlayagan was travelling from Buenavista going to Ubay and upon reaching the national highway in Brgy Hinlayagan Ilaud, Trinidad at around 6 o’clock, he lost control of his driven motorcycle when avoiding a child running towards him in opposite direction fronting him to crash down in the road. This resulted for him to sustain serious physical injury when his left shoulder was fractured due to the impact.
PO3 Hinlayagan was brought quickly to Garcia Memorial Provincial Hospital by some residents of Brgy Hinlayagan Ilaud for immediate medical attention and was later referred to Gallares Provincial Hospital in the city for further medical treatment.
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it