TAGBILARAN CITY.- The city police operatives are still pursuing a follow-up investigation on the shooting incident last Saturday evening in Dampas district this city.
Three persons were reported and one seriously injured.
Initial investigations said that the incident took place at around 9:20 in the evening last Saturday.
Reports said the victims, identified as Reymond Alising y Hinoo, alyas “Royroy”, 21 years old, temporarily residing at Dampas District this city and a native of Tiguis, Lila and his live-in partner Carla Marie Magason, 18 years old while walking together with three other companions going to Brgy. Cogon.
Suddenly two persons wearing bonnet come from behind, cocking and open-fired several times towards them that resulted to the death of Alising and Magason.
In the course of shooting a motorist identified as one Elmar Anthony Garcia y Cemini, 21 years old, and a resident of 25-3, San Jose St., Cogon District this city, was hit on the chest his instantaneous death.
Garcia had a back rider identified as one Gwen Mariel Dagala y Calipayan, 22 years old, and a resident of Remolador St., Poblacion 2 this city who was also hit on her chect.
Recovered from the crime scene were cartridges, slugs and misfired ammunition.
Witnesses said that on the past days, the victims received threats from the group of alyas “Kabat” accusing them that their group was responsible of shooting one Ian Christopher Alano alyas “Kabat” last Jan. 7.
Police records indicate that Alising was convicted for the crime of theft and for violation of BP 6.
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it
- 5 Ways to Avoid Overspending this Christmas
- OF BLACK AND WHITE