BILAR.- One Rogelio Saldom y Abascal, 47 years old, married, carpenter, member of 2nd BH CAFGU active auxiliary assigned in Quinoguitan Detachment, Barangay Quinoguitan, Bilar was stabbed to death last Sunday evening in Barangay Owac by a certain Arsenio Galleto, 57 years old, married, farmer and a resident of the said place.
Initial investigation showed that Saldom was having a drinking session with three other person at the store which was located along the provincial road and after they consumed the liquor, the victim together with his friends decided to proceed to the house of Romeo Beniga situated with few meters distance to continue their drinking session and having fun to sing in the videoke.
While inside the house about a minute, the victim decided to go outside and was stabbed by a certain the suspect who was waiting outside on the dark portion of the porch which resulted to the instantaneous death of the victim.
The victim sustained stabbed wound at midline left side of sub- coastal area. Further investigation disclosed that suspect and victim had a previous altercation and a fist fight. Accordingly, the victim suspected that his wife and the suspect had a hidden relationship.
Suspect immediately fled away after the stabbing incident and was arrested by the responding PNP elements of Bilar police station in his house in Barangay Owac together with the weapon
The suspect appeared under the influenced of liquor at the time he was arrested and was temporarily detained at the custodial facility of Bilar police station.
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it
- 5 Ways to Avoid Overspending this Christmas
- OF BLACK AND WHITE