DIMIAO.- One Marcelo Faelden, municipal ambulance driver here, appeared at Dimiao police station and informed that there was vehicular accident transpired at Sitio Punod, Brgy. Luyo, Dimiao early dawn last Monday.
PNP elements of Dimiao police station immediately responded and proceeded at the area. Upon arrival they saw a human body lying at the drainage.
Initial Investigation conducted disclosed that the said motorcycle described as Honda TMX 125, bearing plate no. GD 55840, driven and registered under the name of one Carlo Tagailo y Mata, legal age, a resident of Brgy. Banban here.
The motorcycle was running heading towards Brgy. Poblacion, Dimiao and upon approaching to the abovementioned place particularly at the curved portion, he lost control his driven motorcycle causing him to accidentally fell at the drainage with his motorcycle that resulted in his instantaneous death.
Post mortem examination was conducted at the area by Dr. Enriquito Acenas, Dimiao physician. Recovered item from the victim was a brown wallet containing different identification card (ID) and the said item was turned over to Rogelio Hambura, punong barangay of Banban, Dimiao, including the motorcycle. The cadaver was brought to Holy Name Funeral Homes, Valencia branch.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND