CLARIN. A Honda XRM motorcycle driven by one Junrey Ombajin y Labregas alyas “Dondon”, 22 years old, single, jobless and a resident of Brgy. Buangan here accidentally hit and bumped a pedestrian last Saturday evening along the national highway in Brgy. Candajec here.
The victim was identified as one Carlo Perez y Adriano, 28 years old, with live-in partner and a native of Bagong Bario, Caloocan City and temporarily residing in Brgy. Candajec this town.
Initial investigation revealed that the Honda XRM motorcycle came from Clarin proper area and bound to Brgy. Buangan which travelling in fast speed and upon reaching at the afore-mentioned place, allegedly the victim crossed along the road in order to buy a bottle of beverage but unfortunately was accidentally hit and bumped by said motorcycle that resulted them to fell down on the road pavements and incurred injuries to both driver and victim.
Both persons involved were rushed to Clarin Community Hospital for treatment but later transferred to Tagbilaran City for further medical attention.
The Honda XRM motorcycle was brought to Clarin police station for temporary custody and safekeeping purposes.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND