The candidates of Mutya sa Tagbilaran 2016 will have their talent showdown on Friday, (April 15, 2016 at 8PM at the Bohol Cultural Center, city media bureau said.
The hopefuls for the MST this year are: Leslie May N. Ranario of barangay Tiptip; Mykee Alanis P. Tuyor, Poblacion II; Christine Jay T. Ancog, Dao; Maygan Joyce A. Besa, Bo-ol; Ma. Monica D. Gomez, Mansasa; and Natalie Belle O. Mc Gaw, Cogon.
Melody Sanchez, Poblacion III; Perlie L. Jeverola, Booy; Mary Ia Rene I. Lagrada, San Isidro; Lady Grace M. Manolong, Cabawan; Jasmine Jaeckel, Taloto; Jonalyn S. Melleza, Poblacion I; and Erika Sofia N. Karcher, Ubujan.
The aspirants for this year’s MST edition were pesented by city government with pageant organizers led by Mayor Baba Yap’s wife Jane during the 451st Sandugo celebration on March 16 at barangay Bo-ol.
Fiesta activities and schedules were being prepared for the May first annual city fiesta. These include April 15 – talent contest for the pageant aspirants; April 21 — Artsitique Vision Night; April 22, — Kumbira sa tagbilaran and the start of Novena; April 23 — Bohol Quality Night; April 24 — Saulog Fun Run, Mutya sa tagb ilaran coronation; April 25 — Holy Name university night; April 36 — University of Bohol Night; April 27 — Hyundai Night; April 28 — Du Ek Sam Night; April 29 — Fluvial parade for the patron and Globe Night; Arpil 30 — Saulog festival king and Queen competition; and May first — Saulog Tagbilaran street Dance competition and ritual showdown.
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it
- 5 Ways to Avoid Overspending this Christmas
- OF BLACK AND WHITE