BILAR.- The recent shooting of the house of a mayoralty bet here early this week has triggered political speculations to the extent of bringing the name of Mayor Norman Palacio.
But the town mayor immediately dismissed speculations of his involvement in the shooting incident last Tuesday evening.wherein Elmer Namocat was the object of the shooting incident,.
Initial investigation disclosed that the front window of the house of certain Ramoncita “Monching” Cabusao who is also the vice-mayoralty bet of the town who is the live-in partner of Namocat under the United Nationalist alliance (UNA) Party.
The window was shot by unidentified person which resulted to the damage of front window. The bullet hit on the iron grill and eventually hit on the window glass pane. Recovered from the crime scene was the fragment of undetermined caliber of fired bullet.
Until yesterday, the local police station is still conducting further investigation as to the motive of said incident and for possible identification of the suspects/perpetrator.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND