An epic fantasy thriller based on the favorite Warcraft video game series, “Warcraft: The Beginning” is now showing in 2D at ICM Screenville Cinema 1 and Alturas Screenville Cinema 1.
Azeroth stands on the brink of war as its civilization, led by the humans, faces a fearsome race of invaders, the orc warriors, who are fleeing their dying world of Draenor to find their place in another. As a gateway known as the Dark Portal opens to connect the two worlds, the humans face destruction while the orcs face extinction.
Anduin Lothar (Travis Fimmel), leader of the humans, and Durotan (Toby Kebbel), leader of the orcs, are then sent on a collision course that will decide the fate of their families, their people and their home.
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it