TAGBILARAN CITY.- A criminal case has been filed against Melvin Zaldivar y Caido alias Manoy for violation of Section 5 and 1, Article 2 of R.A. 9165 last June 23.
Zaldivar was arrested the other week in a buy bust operation conducted by the police. The criminal case was filed with the Provincial Prosecutors Office docketed under NPS No. VII-02-INQ-16F-0062 and VII-02-INQ-16F-00603.
Confiscated “shabu” has a total weight of 1.23 grams assigned to Eric M. Ucatas Public Prosecutor.
Meanwhile, the arresting officers were P01 MarlouAmpoloquio and P01 RoldanDoyugan with Investigator on case, P03 Richard A. Timbal.
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it