TAGBILARAN CITY.- A retired bank manager of the Philippine National Bank (PNB) Branch in Baybay City, Leyte and a native of Inupacan, Leyte but is temporarily residing at Blanco Ricemill in Calceta Street this city was arrested by city cops for the crime of Estafa last Saturday.
The team led by P/Chief Insp. Rully Lauron was able to arrest one Gabriel Kirong y Dagala, 61 years old and married.
Atty. Ruben Zacarias and Edgar Galiza, assistant group head Corporate Security, Head Office of the PNB-Manila who sought assistance from the city police for the arrest of Kirong.
The arrest was by virtue of Alias Warrant of Arrest in Criminal Case Number B-15-06-54 for Estafa issued by Judge Carlos O Aguelles of the Regional Trial Court (RTC) Branch 14, Baybay City, Leyte issued on Dec. 22 last year with a recommended cash bail bond of P40,000.00 for his temporary liberty.
Kirong is now temporarily detained at city police lock-up jail and will be remanded to the issuing court for proper disposition.
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND
- SOME CHALLENGES OF NEW YEAR 2017
- True Christmas is gift giving to those we love and who need it